Monday, October 03, 2016

My Favourite Jewellery Designs " Gold by REAMA Mallik "

My Favourite Jewellery Designs

 " Gold by REAMA Malik " 


                     Hi !!! Readers 👋

As I am Pakistani ,I love"Things of Pakistan",being a girl I am really obsessed with dresses,shoes ,makeup and jewelleryLast week ,I  was watching PFDC L'Oreal Paris Bridal Week! #RoadToPLBW16. In this show  the most telented designers  showcased their designs , men's wear, women's  bridal dresses, shoes, jewellery, makeup and etc.

When I go through this i saw the beautiful jewellery  wore by  the models..  

Have a look !!! 












And last but not the least A Show stopper 




Behind  all this beautiful jewellery  collection  their is a name

                          REAMA MALIK
                " Gold by REAMA MALIK"





Introduction to the Designer :  

Gold by Reama Malik is one of the old brands that designs jewellery. The brand starts in 1985 and the journey countinous till now. They are offering every kind of a jewellery  specially  Polki , chokers , pendents ,some hair jewellery , gold  and diamond. This year she was the  jewellery partner with Alixeeshan, alixeeshanstudio  in  PLBW16 .

Throw Back :

In 2013 Gold by Reama Malik jewellery collection 2013 was revealed , which includes necklaces and earrings mostly. Bangles and rings were also included in some of these sets.





You can contact her via

Facebook ; Gold by reama malik

Instagram ; Instagram. goldbyreamamalik


If you like this post then follow me here and like my page

Facebook  :  Sana's blog for life 
Instagram :  Sana_hanif5
Twitter      :  @BinteHanif1


Next post 👇

colour-matters




No comments:

Post a Comment