Sunday, October 02, 2016

Women's Must Haves

Women's  Must Haves:



                      Hi !!! Readers 👋


My bag is my best friend !!! My aunt sent me this bag from America.  It comes with me every where i go ! It has tons of important stuff in it . Things like my wallet, keys, phone are obivious but other stuff is also important too ....





My purse  carry few hair items in it .. it includes few bobby pins, a pony tail and a jaw clip ! They are especially handy when i find myself overheated and want to pull my hair back !....





Some times it also happens that when you are out ,  you find out your phone is running out off battery  ! So i always keep a battery charger with me all the time ! A portable battery charger is also a must have in your purse.





I also carry few important makeup stuff with me all the time in my purse ! A compact, lipgloss, blush and mascara are the must to have for every women ! It so happens many time while you are out due to heat and sweat your makeup doesnt last long ! So these basics are the great help for me.




You must also have some wipes or absobent tissues in ur purse . There is always a need for them when you are outdoor . You  can wipe of sweat or any kind of dirt when you are out .




Hand sanitizer is also a must have .This is a basic need for me. It keeps my skin soft and gentle . It gives gentle touch when i meet someone . Whenever i eat some thing while out it acts as best hand cleanser too !




Another must have i use to keep in my bag is a band-aid ! In case of emergency for minor cuts and scrapes a women shuld have it in her purse all the time .




pocket purfumes are also a must for a women to have it in her bag ! ...they give a soft odour when you feeling you are stinking and soft puff of it serves the purpose. I use to keep it in bag all the time 😊



Last but not the least i use to have an aspirin with me all the time ! You never knowLast but not the least i use to have an aspirin with me all the time  ! You never know when head ache attacks  you when are outdoors ! Its a relief frm it there on the time without running for aspirin else wherr when you have it in ur own hand bag.


So guys these are few must haves i think one should in her purse all the time  as i use have them in my purse.


If you like this post then  follow me here and like my page




No comments:

Post a Comment