Wednesday, March 01, 2017

Bogo voucher book (pics and reviews )

Food, fashion and lifestyle blogger ♻

Bogo Voucher Book 

( pics and reviews )




Hi friends 👋

I have got a voucher book from bogo.pk  yesterday. I used it as I got it in an app because last year, i was finding some discount books from goggle play store, than I saw this book. I reviewed  it and saw some awesome vouchers in it, then I called the numbers of bogo which are listed in their website. I gave them some suggestions so they told me the code for its app as a complimentary gift. 

Bogo Grand Book 2017:


They send me this year's GRAND BOGO BOOK . Yassss!!! The Grand Book. Now I am giving a review upon it. I hope you all will 👍 it.



Index:


This voucher book consists of 5 parts including food vouchers, apparel vouchers, beauty parlour vouchers, fitness vouchers, entertainment vouchers and much more ☺.



Extra Advantage:


It has women's vouchers as well as Men's vouchers of health beauty and fitness.

1. Foodies :


I am a big foodie 😄 so without wasting further time just check out food vouchers.
It has my favourite restaurants voucher . some of them are listed below :

1.  14th street Pizza co.
2.   Bella Vita
3.   Bumzee's
4.   Burger O'clock 
5.   Chachajee



6.   Chai in the Sky
7.   China Grill
8.   Chop Soy
9.   Daily Dubai Restaurant
10. Delfrio 



11. Domino's
12. Filli Pk cafe
13. Gloria Jean's coffees
14. Hardee's 
15. Johnny Rockets



16. Kafe kofa
17. Kakesbykarimi 
18. LalQila
18. The choco lounge 
19. Nando's 
20. Pizza Max



21. Red Apple
22. Sizzler
23. Taha's choco mania 
24. The Sause
25. Vintage 
Much more




2. Clothing & shoes : 


It includes some of my favourite apparel and shoe brands . Check out the list below.

1. Ego
2. Hina khan 
3. Nakoosh 
4. Shahzeb Saeed ( men's wear)
5. Sulafah 
6. The Alfah male ( men's wear)
Much more




3. Beauty and fitness :


It includes so many beauty and fitness vouchers. Some of them are listed below:

1. Alle'nora Annie's
2. Depilex
3. Mascara salon and spa
4. Purples at Marriott 




4. Entertainment :


Some entertainment vouchers 👇

1. Port Grand 
2. Atlantis indoor theme park
3. Divers Reef karachi 
4. Kush




5. Miscellaneous :


1. Telemart
2. Tohfay
3. Well.pk
4. AQ power yoga
5. IG motels
6. Dental square
7. The Readers club
8. Hakim sons studio
Much more ☺




My plans:


I am gonna use the voucher of 14th street Pizza on coming Sunday while enjoying PSL final. Later on, i will pamper my self by getting haircut, whitening facial and OPI manicure and pedicure in Purples at Marriott .
So on...

How to use vouchers :


1. Purchase a bogo book.
2. Choose your favourite voucher to avail.
3. Visit the desired outlet and present the voucher before ordering. 
4. Sit back, relax and enjoy your free meal or service.

HAVE A GOOD DAY☺


Website : bogo.pk
Instagram : bogofied

If you like this post then follow me here and like my pages

Facebook  :  Sana's blog for life 
Instagram :  Sana_hanif5
Twitter      :  @BinteHanif1

Page's Next post 👇 
















No comments:

Post a Comment