Tuesday, August 01, 2017

Ares Ultra Dry (Water proof spray) pictures and review

Food, fashion and lifestyle blogger ♻


Ares Ultra Dry (Water proof spray) pictures and review 


Hey guys!! πŸ–

Today I am gonna share with you a parcel came from parfaireevents. Look at the pictures first.








I have got this super hydrophobic  waterproofing spray from "Ares Ultra Dry" . If you are worried about your household things and your belongings , so don't worry 😊 here is a powerful solution to keep them away from absorbing water and stains.






It is a product of " ARES ENTERPRISES " It works perfectly on surfaces including  fabrics, wood, metals, plastics, fibers, glasss, cardboard, leather and etc.

HOW IT WORKS : 

The application method for this coating is verysimple and easy. 


1.First you should have to clean and dry the surface.

2. The product simply needs to be sprayed on the surface.

3. Allow it to dry at least for 30 minutes till 24 hours for better results.

Recommendations:

1. Minimum 2 coats for average coverage .

2. Dry the surface  with good ventilation for health and safety reasons. 



RESULTS : 

The results depends on the perfect coating of spray. The lifetime of the coating is estimated between 3-9 months.

My Reviews:

I have tried it on different surfaces to give you my honest review.

1. KITCHEN CABINET TEST :

I sprayed it on my kitchen cabinets for about one day . They are made of polyester.After a day i found, it's waterproof.  πŸ‘πŸ‘




Sana's blog for life


2. SOFA TEST :

 Lounge is one of the common place where we  eat, so their are higher chances to get stains on sofas . I have tried it on my T.V. lounge sofas. Again result is awesome.😍



Sana's blog for life



SHOES TEST : 

 I am super shopholic and love to purchase shoes. Leather shoes absorb sweat very quickly and results in smelly odour ,when I spray it on shoes ,they became waterproof and doesn't smell anymore. But it doesn't mean that you should continuously use ultra spray on it all the time😁. 



Sana's blog for life



🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟 five stars from my sight.


1 ULTRA DRY 400 ML

Rs 1,075.00

I hope we will collaborate more in future

Waterproof spray for shoes, amazon, water repellent spray, water resistant spray, spray on waterproofing, tent waterproofing, spray waterproof, aresultradry, nanotechnology, hydrphobic, waterreppelent, shoponline, 

#aresultradry #nanotechnology #hydrphobic #waterreppelent #shoponline










If you like this post then follow me here and like my pages




Twitter : @BinteHanif1


Page's Next Post πŸ‘‡


No comments:

Post a Comment